Twenty | Five

Twenty | Five

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reminiscing....

Oh boy.... this is definitely the time of year when I get the most homesick. When the trees are suppose to be changing colors, when the snow is suppose to start falling, when the weather is supposed to be much cooler (by like 40 degrees)...yep, this is when I really miss home.

This time of the year always reminds me of my high school days. When life was much easier and time went by slower. I miss the days when all of my best friends and family and I were together, worrying about our comp papers that were due before Christmas break and wondering who we were going to cheer for at our rival football games.. after all, we were friends with boys on both teams :) I miss driving to the local "Mini-Mart" to pick up a couple cups of cappuccino before my first period, always making sure to get one for my BF Kelli Jo (did we even have Starbucks in our small town then?). Anyhow, I was going through old pictures last night and I still can't believe that it has already almost been a decade since we were all in high school. It doesn't feel like that much time has gone by. But, then again, I take a look at what we have all been through (the good and the bad) and realize how much has changed over the years.

Sometimes I just wish we could all go back....


xo C.

Ah yes... and the countdown begins, only 16 more days until I am closer to 30 than 20.. oh boy :)





1 comment:

  1. those were def. the days!!! when we didn't have a care in the world and not even half the worries or responsibilities :) and NO, mini mart cappachino from you beats starbucks anyday LOL
    xoxo kj

    ReplyDelete