Twenty | Five

Twenty | Five

Sunday, August 28, 2011

If you get a chance TAKE IT, if it changes your life LET IT

Wow... It's been way too long since I have written a new post and like I've said many times before, it's unreal how much life can change in less than a year.

I don't even know where to begin. For those of you that have followed my blog, the last time I wrote I was still living in Arizona debating on whether or not to make the move back home to be closer to my family. Well....all of the things that I have talked about so far... (what's meant to be will be, don't live with regrets, believe in the power of "the secret," believe in the beauty of your dreams, etc.) have continued to explain my journey through life.

I have been extremely blessed for all of the amazing opportunties that have come my way, especially throughout my twenties. I'd like to believe that some of it has to do with putting my dreams into action. I'm not one to be afraid of change, so if I get a chance, I take it... because if I didn't, I would always wonder "what if?"

So here I am. Living in the city where dreams are made of and my 27th is rapidly creeping up on me. Twenty six has definitely been a life-changing, heart wrenching, mind boggling year for me. I have made some of the biggest decisions of my life. Shortly after my 26th birthday I moved to CO, six months later I moved to NY.

Sometimes I ask myself if I've made the right choices. Was it right to leave the one I love? I adored AZ, was I going to miss it? And my family, after being close to them, am I going to be able to deal with being thousands of miles away from them again? I've definitely done some serious soul-searching lately. Who knows what these decisions will lead to or how they will impact my future. What I do know is that these decisions will give me life experiences that I would have never had if I chose not to take the opportunites that were given to me. It's just a part of growing up. Thank you to those family and friends that have always believed in me and support me in everything I do. And as for love...what's meant to be will be.

So now, it's time for me to fly....

xx C

ps.  I'm praying for those who were effected by Hurricane Irene.
I'm grateful NY didn't get hit as bad as they anticipated.


No comments:

Post a Comment