Twenty | Five

Twenty | Five

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Be Happy, Be Kind, Be Positive

Today's blog is dedicated to someone who (from behind the scenes, and miles apart) I have always been inspired by and fond of....

This particular individual is always extremely happy and strives to share that happiness with those around her. There aren't too many people like that these days. I'm sure she has her stubborn, snotty moments, but for the most part she's very positive. This explains why she has so many close, honest, and fun people that surround her. Her positive energy is imediately felt the moment you are in contact with her.

I can definitely learn a lot from people who look at the bright side of everything. Because, I know I don't always look at the glass half full.

Now, let's get something straight...first of all..I'm a Scorpio. Scorpios are very instense, motivated, yet very jealous creatures. It's only natural for me to be a little dramatic sometimes, right? :) Add a little impatience and stubborness to the mix and you've got, Me. However throughout my twenties, I have definitely gotten much better when it comes to positive thinking. The more positive thoughts you have, the more positive energy you will display and in return you receive more positive outcomes. It's hard to train your mind to think like this. Especially if you're a female..I mean, hello, hormones?? Those things have a mind of their own! But, what I've learned from this individual and those like her, is to spread happiness and gratitude as often as possible. Whether it's smiling at a stranger accross from you in the subway, holding the door open for the person behind you, or letting someone know how much you love and respect them, even if you haven't talked to that person in months or years.. these are the kind of things that will bring joy to your life and to the lives of others.

We all need to understand is that every human being has a story. So be kind, smile, love and be loved. Be happy and share that happiness with those around you. I will leave you with a little quote from a wonderful message that was sent to me a few days ago from a very special friend.... She said, "I believe that every beautiful person should know the impression that they are making on the world." -BZ. Such a great word of advice, you can count on me to pay it forward.

Much Love - C

ps. And for the one who encouraged me to write this blog today, thank you, thank you, thank you, for your kind words, inspiration and love. Thank you for sharing your happy dimples with me from miles away. I adore you and am so blessed to have people like you in my life. xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Candice honey.....it's easy for you to be such a loving and caring person when you yourself are loved so much! You are not only beautiful on the outside but most importantly from the inside. Your brother and sister couldn't have been blessed with a better role model. Your life is a journey and it's always fun to experience a little bit of that adventure with you. Your in my thoughts daily and I am so proud of you. Remembering who you are and where you come from can keep you grounded in this crazy world. Can't wait to hear more blogs and the adventures of Candice Marie Salas! Love you babe~mommy#2

    ReplyDelete